MOSFET (Metal-oxide semiconductor field effect transistor) is a common semiconductor device using the electric field effect to control the size of its current, which can be widely used in analog circuits and digital circuits. MOSFET It can be made from silicon, graphene, carbon nanotubes and other materials, which is a hot topic of material and device research. The main parameters include input / output characteristic curve, threshold voltage VGS (th), leakage current lGSS, lDSS, breakdown voltage VDSS, low frequency mutual guide gm, output resistance RDS, etc.
Affected by the structure of the device itself, laboratory researchers or test engineers often encounter the following test problems:
(1) Since MOSFET is a multi-port device, it needs multiple measurement modules to test together, and the MOSFET dynamic current range is large, so the test measurement range is wide, and the measurement range of the measurement module needs to be automatically switched;
(2) the leakage of gate oxygen has a great relationship with the quality of gate oxygen, leakage increased to a certain extent can constitute a breakdown, resulting in device failure, so the smaller the leakage current of MOSFET, the better, need high-precision equipment for testing;
(3) As the characteristic size of MOSFET is getting smaller and smaller and the power is getting larger and larger, the self-heating effect has become an important factor affecting its reliability, and the pulse test can reduce the self-heating effect, and the l-V test of MOSFET using the pulse mode can accurately evaluate and characterize its characteristics;
(4) The capacitive test of MOSFET is very important and is closely related to its application in high frequency. Different C-V curves at different frequencies, so C-V tests at multiple frequencies and multiple voltage are needed to characterize the capacitance characteristics of MOSFET.
Through this webinar, you can learn that:
● Basic structure and classification of MOS tubes
● MOS tube output, transfer characteristics and limit parameters, static parameters analysis
● How to test MOS tubes with different power specifications?
● Input / output characteristic curve, threshold voltage VGS (th), leakage current l GSS, l DSS, breakdown voltage V DSS, low frequency mutual guide gm, output resistance RDS and other parameters test scheme introduction
● Based on the "five-in-one" high precision digital source table (SMU)
Click the button below to register and watch now!